IntroductionThis is the website of the Human Machine Symbiosis Laboratory (SybLab). The main contents of the SybLab website emcompass the research topics on robotics, artificial intelligence and human interface.
- Human Machine Symbiosis Laboratory (Introduction of our laboratory) [Japanese]
- Human Machine Symbiosis Laboratory (external website) [Japanese]
- Robot Exhibition Room (Article) [Japanese]
- Human and Robot (Article) [Japanese]
- [2019.06.28] Lectured in the Association of High School Welfare Education of Shizuoka.
- [2019.06.21] Presented research projects on Care Robotics in the conference on KAIT Academia-Industry collaborative projects.
- [2019.06.18] Prev. Vice President Shuji Hashimoto (Waseda University), President Kazumi Komiya (Kanagawa Institute of Technology) visited SybLab.
- [2019.06.09] Demonstrated robots of Syblab (Open Campus).
- [2019.06.07] Lectured in the 54th Congress of the Welfare Association of Cerebrally Handicap of Shizuoka.
- [2019.06.04] Associate Prof. Marek Bundzel and Associate Prof. Peter Bednar (Technical University of Kosice) visited SybLab.
- [2019.05.20]-[2019.05.24] Presented our study in ICRA2019 (Montreal, Canada).
- [2019.03.30]-[2019.04.07] Demonstrated robots in Future Health Expo 2019 (Nagoya, Japan).